Who We Are
SAN Agrow (formally bio-ferm) researches on, produces, internationally registers and markets innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticultur, pome fruit, berriers and tomatos. Mode of action: Microorganisms which were isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens (e.g. botrytis, storage diseases, fire blight).The advantages of our products are obvious: no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems.
SAN Agrow is part of SAN Group.
SAN Agrow Company Policy
Our mission is to fulfill the expectations and requirements of our partners (customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders). This implies profitability and sustainability taking into account quality, the environment, ethics, health and safety as well as security.
- We are committed to establishing long-term, fruitful, and therefore mutually profitable professional relationships with customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders.
- We strive to fulfill the expectations and requirements of our customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders. This implies economic, ecological, and social sustainability. Which includes - but is not limited to - the quality of products and services, people’s health & safety (including preventive OH&S for our employees) as well as the security of tangible and intangible assets.
- We promise science, service, and speed to our customers, including continuous improvement of products and services as well as innovation. This promise, along with striving for the highest possible customer satisfaction are innate in our company’s DNA.
- We emphasize international inter-, intra-, and cross-process-oriented teamwork. This goes hand in hand with respecting cultural differences and treating all human beings with dignity and respect - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, or educational background.
- We are convinced that only ethical business practices lead to long-term and sustainable corporate success. Therefore, we act according to appropriate and good conduct in any given situation.
- We are committed to strictly adhere to legal rules, regulations, and requirements (internal & external) applicable to our scope of business and operations. This guarantees the highest safety and compliance standards for our products and services.
- We are committed to protecting our know-how, business, and trade secrets.
- We are convinced that continuously handling our resources (reduce, reuse, refuse, recycle, repair) in a careful and efficient manner, along with investing in people’s education, green energy, and future technologies are important steps towards lowering our environmental footprint and combating the destruction of the human habitat on this planet.
- We are convinced that having the right passion for something and finding the right people to bring your ventures to life means that profit is then a natural result of our endeavors.
- We are convinced that it is entirely in our hands to grow together and make our future a successful one.